Friday, January 14, 2011

Newbies!!!!

Alrite, like others I took some time to design my blog. At first, I'm thinking to have a very own animated blog here since I'm a graphic designer.. BUT after I done my header at 2.26 am, I told myself:" Just leave it lar, better go to sleep first..." hahhahhaaha Yes, I admit I'm not the kind of determine person. So, this is how my blog looks like after 3 hour hard work.

Why now only I started to write blog even Blogger are so popular like century ago? Erm..one word, LAZY! Yea..everyday update definitely will kill me! But after saw my cousin have alot of fun here, sharing her experience and what she saw..I decieded give a try here.. By the way, check out my cousin blog http://www.kammylovetastic.blogspot.com/  She wanna be a professional blogger, pls support her!

Are you spotting at my grammar mistake? Hey I'm typical Malaysian, what you expect? ^^ Malaysia is famous with it's multi culture and Malaysian is speaking multi languages. I can speak Mandarin, English, Malay, Hakka, Hokkien and Cantonese. Just.......... not up to standard only..^^ too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment